Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy April Birthday's Batman!

Pow! Whack! Ka-Boom! April is the month for birthday's in the Holmstrom family. It used to be that April only yielded three birthday's - my mom on April 12, me on April 23, and my grandma-ma on April 30. Then the kids decided to get married and with that came children. My sister, Angela had my niece, Lacey on April 12 - Happy Birthday to me madre! Then I decided to find myself an old ball-n-chain which landed yet another April birthday, Megan on April 6. If you are counting that is 5. Yet, I guess it just would not have been right it my only son did not share in the April showers as well, Wyatt on April 14. Six freakin' April birthday's - that is insane!

So here's to the Holmstrom April birthday clan - Happy Birthday everyone!

1 comment:

The Bott Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog. It is a good thing I saw it on Shannons or you would be in trouble.

Happy April!