Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All for one and all for TEXAS!

Bottom line - probably returning to Texas this July or August. Megan and I are both in agreement that this is probably the best course of action. However, I still don't have a secured position in the Midland/Odessa area. I do, however, have several leads. Besides our home is there - perhaps the number one reason to return - OUR HOME!

It has been an interesting and extremely difficult year. Hard to really explain or put into words. However, I have never forgotten the extreme emotions I felt as I walked out the San Jacinto Junior High doors for the final time. I haven't forgotten the feeling's of abandment when I drove away from my Midland home.

I year later, I look back on "The Decision" with mixed feelings - angery, frustrated, disgusted, horrorified, basically 99 percent pissed off. So here's hoping that returning to Texas is everything we are hoping it will be....our future!

No comments: