Monday, February 16, 2009

Now I remember why...




...I never picked up the carpenters pamphlet at career day!

Megan and I are finally getting around to putting pictures on the our walls. The reason - we have been busy painting, sanding, and tearing up carpet. Not to mention coaching and everything that goes on with that. Anyway, first I had to sand down the walls in the kitchen (about 4 months ago) and the dining area (Sunday afternoon). Then I filled in the holes with spackle. After that the walls were ready for primer. If you haven't used primer before the smell is awful. After that a coat of yellow and then a second coat and what you have is what is above.

1 comment:

Trista said...

Ugh. I hear you on this stuff. We bought a fixer-upper because RUSS wanted all the projects...not me, lol. But, you have to admit, when all is said and done, not only does it look freaking awesome, but it feels that much more like home.

Nice job!! Hope you guys are all doing great!