Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just some random pictures brought to you by Megan!!!!!! Missing you all so much!!!






















The first picture is of Ryan and our new puppy Tucker, he's cute but just another toddler for me to take care of AAAHHHHHH!!!!
The second picture is just a random picture of Wyatt that I just thought was soooooo cute.
Thirdly we have Isabella on Halloween looking WAY to old. She was so excited for me to put make-up on her and curl her hair. I don't remember the last time that I pampered myself like that. If you can't tell, she's Belle.
The next two are random pictures of Miss Jazlynn, she's just so darn cute it's hard not to take pictures of her. The first one is her playing in her saucer and I thought she looked so cute that I had to capture it on film. The second one is thanks to Bella who shared her crown with Jazzy (tortured her is more like it) and once again I found that to be a photo moment!!!
Lastly we have a random picture of Wyatt, this is at the park next to our house and the kids were having a blast climbing this random rock wall. Here's Wyatt climbing his little heart out!!!

4 comments:

The Bott Family said...

Too cute! We miss you guys. Kaycee will be so jealous to know that Bella got a puppy. What a fun addition to the toddler trio!

henleyfamily said...

YAY! Cute pictures!! I can't believe you got a puppy, sooo fun. They are way too much work for me, Derek would love a lab but who do you think would take care of the thing? WE MISS YOU LOTS! But...I'm coming to TX with D in May... :)

Holly said...

Puppies are awesome. I'm so glad you decided to post, I miss you. We all miss you guys. We're buried under snow again. Tell that baby to stay so darn cute.

Ophelia said...

we miss you guys so much! congrats on your first blog post :) it's very addictive! we hope you are enjoying texas... the snow here makes us want to go ANYWHERE else ;p happy new years and hugs to you all!