Thursday, June 5, 2008

Job Hunting!

It has been two years since I received my certification as a teacher and have yet to receive an interview. Why is that? Not sure - perhaps I smell! I know you can't tell that by an application but maybe they can. Fingerprints leave a mark - perhaps embedded in that mark is my stink=)! Perhaps it is something else. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be a teacher. Personally I do not believe that because I am a good teacher. Maybe however I should have stuck with one of those other things that I told people I could do better than teaching but decided against them.
I think that maybe I will stick to being smelly and hope that the school district that hires me has no sense of smell!

1 comment:

Mower Family said...

Hi guys! I saw Megan on Shannon's blog and I must say you look great as a red head. I must say that last time I saw you I don't remember any smell! :) Something will come along. Check us out at mowerfamilynews.blogspot.com

The family looks great. Wow baby #3 It was yesterday Bella was born wasn't it?
Take Care
Catherine